Sunday, 14 December 2014

My Current Look


Hi loves! I thought I'd start doing posts about my current make up looks, they do change a fair old bit now a days due to my sudden insurge of make up products in my collection. So this will make for a bit of a change in my posts!

So this look is a basic smokey eye with a nice bold lip! I do wear this both day time and on nights out, maybe including a cheeky pair of lashes for nights out, so it's a wearable look either way if your bold enough to brave the bright lipstick on a day to day basis.

Here are the products I used to create this look!

- Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 Flawless Fresh Foundation (005 Light Beige)
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (010 Ivory)
- MUA Matte Perfect Powder (Translucent)
- Avon Glow Bronzing Pearls
- Make Up Revolution Blush (Colour Codes Rubbed Off! Sorry)
- Make Up Revolution "What You Waiting For?" Palette (Super Hot Female, Brand New Fans)
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet (08 Grand Cru)

15 comments:

  1. Hi Emily, I am looking to network with new and upcoming bloggers. I am following you now and would like it if you follow me back.
    Makeup, Skin Care, and Hair Care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've followed you back love, great blog!

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Just beautiful <3 I really like the deep berry lipstick shade xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | £100 Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Makeup look. I love red lips for Christmas!


    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous look! Absolutely obsessed with that lip colour!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic // Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so stunning, what a beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty and your makeup looks lovely too!

    Happy New Year :)

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Happy new year to you as well :)

      xxx

      Delete
  7. Love this make up look, even your hair is perfect here! Xx
    The Style Icon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that lipstick! :) :)
    xoxo Marjana
    http://everydayinspirationbym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete