Monday 8 December 2014

Bourjois Timeless Elegance Make-Up Kit


Hello loves! Let me tell you a little story.. I was strolling around Boots on the hunt for a new primer, as my Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser had run out *sob*, and I'm the kind of person, probably because I'm a poor student more than it being a personality trait of sorts, that will use all different make up products depending on what's on offer! Now, I walked up to the Bourjois stand and there was a splendiferous offer! Spend £15 on Bourjois products and receive a make up kit containing 4 full sized products and a voucher worth £29, for free! 

Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer, Colour Edition 24H (01 Merveille d'argent)

So of course I picked up a new primer which was the Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer, which I've wanted to try for a while as my skins recently changed from being completely normal to more combination/dry in patches type of skin, so not fun, but hopefully this will brighten up my complexion again. As well I picked up a new colour edition in 01 Merveille d'argent, you all know what this does!

Now, on to the lovely make up kit! And here are the wonderful products I got for free!
Volume Glamour Max Holiday Mascara in Black, Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow (01 Gris Dandy), Rouge Edition Lipstick (02 Beige Trench), So Laque Ultra Shine Nail Enamel (27 Beige Glamour)

Yes. All this just for spending £15 on other products! And it's come at the best time, I realised about two weeks ago, that I really don't have the shades to do a traditional black/grey smokey eye, so ta dah! Bourjois saved my life on that front! Rouge edition lipsticks are the best, and now I have a shiny nude, I'm living in my matte nude from their velvet touch range, so I'm expecting good things from this one as well. And you can't go wrong with a mascara and a nail polish!


8 comments:

  1. That offer is actually amazing, I can't believe how many products you managed to snap up for only £15!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow – I love the pictures! Want all this stuff, too. You’re making me jealous! And you are so cute.
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♥
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going!
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're such a sweetheart! Thanks for your support :)

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I have tried lots of stuff from bourjois and the quality is always great! These kits would make perfect stocking fillers and I love the cosmetics inside <3

    www.krystelcouture.com | £100 Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are great products!

      What a good idea! They really would :)

      xxx

      Delete
  4. You have found really good bargains! congrats

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Would you like to support each other and follow via GFC?
    Only if you like my Blog too and yes.. I hope we stay in touch! :)

    Greetings, Sophia
    Blog; www.sophias-fashion.de
    Instagram: sophiaton_
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/sekundenbruchteilee

    ReplyDelete