Hi loves! I thought I'd start doing posts about my current make up looks, they do change a fair old bit now a days due to my sudden insurge of make up products in my collection. So this will make for a bit of a change in my posts!
So this look is a basic smokey eye with a nice bold lip! I do wear this both day time and on nights out, maybe including a cheeky pair of lashes for nights out, so it's a wearable look either way if your bold enough to brave the bright lipstick on a day to day basis.
Here are the products I used to create this look!
- Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 Flawless Fresh Foundation (005 Light Beige)
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (010 Ivory)
- MUA Matte Perfect Powder (Translucent)
- Avon Glow Bronzing Pearls
- Make Up Revolution Blush (Colour Codes Rubbed Off! Sorry)
- Make Up Revolution "What You Waiting For?" Palette (Super Hot Female, Brand New Fans)
- Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet (08 Grand Cru)