Tuesday 24 March 2015

Glam Night Out


Hi lovelies! I'm coming at you today with a tutorial for a glam night out look, I'm not one for overdoing my make up on a night out, so it's just a more colourful version of my normal look!

1) I do my normal foundation/contouring routine but I normally amp up the contour a bit, just for the glamourous factor! I then did my brows as normal with my trusty L'Oreal brow artist genius kit, which I am still absolutely loving by the way, but I knew that would be the case! I start with the eyes and for a base I obviously used my MAC Painterley paint pot, then I took another one of my wonderful rediscoveries which is the Bourjois smokey eyes trio, I used the lightest all over the lid, the second as the crease colour, and using the darkest shade further define the crease with a smaller shader brush.

2) I then took my favourite blush which is from the Maybelline bronzer blush duo so I'm not sure on the shade, but it's really subtle and I love the way it picks up my cheeks!

3) Finally I took my Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipstick in the shade Hot Pepper, which I have been loving on nights out recently, such a true pillar box red that really screams glamour to me! 

I also want to add my favourite addition to my outfits on nights out as well, these are the Silver Glitter Stud Earrings* from the wonderful earpiercing range at Body Jewellery Shop. I'm not one for big dangly earrings, and I always have a problem with cheaply made earrings, they make my lobes really sensitive and I have to take them out from the pain, and I have actually been able to wear these constantly since I received them, which is a big plus for me as I have really missed wearing earrings. These are really beautiful and there is such a huge range to choose from, there are so many beautiful pieces on their website so do check them out here.

So that's my glam night out look for you guys, I really hope you enjoyed reading and please check back for more from me.

PRODUCTS MENTIONED
L'OREAL INFALLIBLE MATTIFYING BASE
MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID
MAC PRO LONGWEAR CONCEALER
MAYBELLINE BRONZER BLUSH DUO
MAYBELLINE MATTE MAKER MATTIFYING POWDER
BOURJOIS SMOKEY EYES TRIO
SEVENTEEN HIGH DRAMA LIQUID LINER
BOURJOIS VOLUME CLUBBING MASCARA
BOURJOIS ROUGE EDITION VELVET LIPSTICK (HOT PEPPER)

28 comments:

  1. You look so pretty !
    Love the makeup ! You have a new follower !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my love, so appreciated :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! I need to get that lipstick too, it's so pretty x

    Blushhx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these lippys! And this colour is so nice!

      Thank you love!

      xxx

      Delete
  4. YOU LOOK CUTE
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're stunning, Emily!! Love this look! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely makeup hun x

    www.beautybysophiemarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that lip colour - the orange-red suits you :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you love I appreciate the follow :)

    I'll check you out!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so beautiful, that lipstick is amazing!
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know in my blog so I can follow you back <3

    http://rustorstardust.blogspot.pt/ **

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG You're soo pretty. How did I only find your blog now? You're really good at makeup and even though everyone else has said this already, I really like the lipstick on you. Come visit me whenever you have time. I'm London based too! =D

    Rica Anne | RicAnne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you're too sweet thank you! Ahhh london friends :) I'll check you out!

      xxx

      Delete
  11. This is a really pretty look Emily - it's not too much and looks really sophisticated for a night out :) That lipstick suits you perfectly! xx

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous makeup :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful lip color! And those earrings are stunning!
    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so beautiful! I am loving your lip color. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect red lips for you, dear. And nice winged eyeliner. Love the hair too!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete