Wednesday 15 July 2015

Make Up For Work


Hey gorgeous ones, today I'm just going to be running you through my favourite make up for work, I've been fully in to a smokey purple eye and a cool neutral lip. This is easily wearable for all of us who have a black work uniform, a good old smokey contrast!


And obviously some bronzing along with my contour and highlight, and I've recently been trialling a new bronzer and highlighter combo, so I'll be sharing my thoughts on those products soon.
So I hope you like this look and here is a run down of all the products used to create this make up look.

PRODUCTS MENTIONED
KIKO MAT BASE CORRECTOR
TARTE AMAZONIAN CLAY FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION
MAC STUDIO FIX FLUID
COLLECTION LASTING PERFECTION CONCEALER
MAC SELECT COVER UP CONCEALER
BEN NYE LUXURY POWDER
NYC SMOOTH SKIN POWDER
MAC PAINTERLEY PAINT POT
L'OREAL BROW ARTIST GENIUS KIT
REVOLUTION "RUN BOY RUN" PALETTE
BARRY M WATERPROOF GEL LINER
MAC FALSH LASH EXTREME BLACK
BOURJOIS VOLUME CLUBBING MASCARA
RIMMEL SUN SHIMMER BRONZING POWDER
RIMMEL GOOD TO GLOW HIGHLIGHTER
RIMMEK EXAGGERATE LIP LINER
RIMMEL MOISTURE RENEW LIPSTICK 

2 comments: