Wednesday 15 July 2015

Boho at Primark

Terracotta Boho Tassle Shirt (£11)

White Stretch Shoulder Tee (£5), Burgundy Paisley Print Tie Shorts (£4)

So you guys.. If you haven't noticed.. The bohemian trend is BACK! HEY 1970s HIPPIE VIBE! And I am loving it, these are my first purchases of the trend that is sweeping Primark, and I plan to buy a PLETHORA of other items too.

Obviously Primark is cheap as chips, and I've seen such similar items in New Look/River Island for triple/quadruple the price! So I was so happy finding these lovely buys!  

I hope you liked the looks guys, and please keep checking back for more posts.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfits, I love the look of the paisley print shorts and such a bargain! :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a sweetheart thank you! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love both these tops! I need to have a good rummage in Primark soon - looks like they have some gems in at the moment :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete